We are currently seeking a Logistics Supervisor who understands the importance of logistics, has strong communication and leadership skills, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for overseeing the daily tasks of a team of delivery/receiving agents, as well as coordinating transportation of goods between various departments. The successful candidate must be well organized and detail oriented, capable of working independently, and accustomed to making quick decisions in stressful situations.
- Adhere to export regulations.
- Manage the movement of goods between buildings and through ports or airports.
- Research and recommend new business strategies and pricing plans in order to strengthen customer relationships.
- Meet with customers to learn about their operations so that we can better serve their needs.
- Find new opportunities in the market.
- Examine trends in different industries.
- Deal with a variety of people.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- THORNHILL, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- logistics: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location