What is the main goal for the project?
The Human Resource Intern will help support a variety of Human Resource programs and procedures to improve the strategic use of human resources for our team. Assist different teams in managing performance improvement, recruitment.
To accomplish this, we expect that you will:
- Reorganizing job posts, reviewing resumes
- Guiding new team members with their onboarding journey
- Strong written communication skills
- Time management
- Team collaboration
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management is considered as an asset
What support will you receive in completing the project?
You will work closely with the Project Lead who is supervising and available for questions. This will also include occasional progress meetings where adjustments to your tasks and duties can be made if necessary.
What skills or technologies will help you to complete the project?
The main tools we will be using together
Job Type: Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Are you currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution? If yes, does your program requires co-op & how many hours does it requires?
- Are you eligible to work in Canada? Work permit or PR?
- When do you expect to start your co-op?
Work Location: Remote